The owners of the plum blossom art gallery sincerely care about your privacy. Please read this entire page to understand what information we collect during your visit and how that information is used.
5900 SOM Center Rd.
Willoughby, OH 44094
United States of America
If you have any questions may call our toll-free number or Contact Us via email.
We collect information about our visitors domain and the referring domain, but we do not collect personally indefinable information such as a visitors email address. Personal information is only obtained when voluntarily submitted by a visitor.
For visitors on our Website we collect:
- The email address and personal information only from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information of visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes, but will not share any personal information for any reason unless compelled to do so by a law enforcement agency.
- Recording Session information for shopping cart usage or other purposes.
- Store a visitors preferences for return visits to our website.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, you may notify us by contacting us by email, phone, mail, at the above address.
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, or other sensitive information.
Additional Questions and Contact Information